21T Crawler Excavator 1
Crawler Walking Mechanism
The basic structure of the crawler walking mechanism of a single-bucket hydraulic crawler excavator is roughly the same as that of other crawler mechanisms, but it uses two hydraulic motors to drive one crawler independently. Similar to the drive of rotary device, high speed small torque motor or low speed large torque motor can be used. When two hydraulic motors rotate in the same direction, the excavator will drive straight; If only one hydraulic motor is supplied with oil and the other hydraulic motor is stopped, the excavator will turn around the track on the brake side; If the left and right hydraulic motors rotate in reverse, the excavation will be carried out in situ steering.
All parts of the walking mechanism are installed on the integral walking frame. The pressure oil input by the hydraulic pump enters the walking hydraulic motor through the multi-way reversing valve and the central rotary joint. After the motor changes the hydraulic energy into the output torque, it is transmitted to the driving wheel through the gear reducer, and finally the track is wound to realize the walking of the excavator.
Most of the single-bucket hydraulic excavators adopt compound structure crawler and flat crawler --with no obvious spines. Although the adhesion performance is poor, they are firm and durable, and are less destructive to the road, which is suitable for hard rock ground operation, or the operation of frequent turning. The three-track crawler with a large grounding area and a shallow depth of cut into the soil is also used, which is suitable for quarrying operations. After standardization, it is stipulated that the excavator adopts the rolling track plate of light weight, high strength, simple structure and low price. The triangular track plate specially designed for marshland can lower the ground pressure and improve the ability of excavator to pass through the loose soil.
The driving wheels of the single-bucket hydraulic excavator all adopt integral casting, which can mesh correctly with the crawler and drive smoothly. The driving wheel should be located at the rear of the excavator, and the tensioning section of the crawler is short, which can reduce the friction and wear and power loss of the crawler.
Each track is equipped with a tensioning device to adjust the tension of the track to reduce vibration noise, friction wear and power loss. At present, the single-bucket hydraulic excavators all adopt hydraulic tensioning structure. Its hydraulic cylinder sets and the buffer spring interior reduces the structure size.
- July 6, 2018The overall appearance of the optimized design. ◆ High engine power reserve coefficient, large output torque, low fuel consumption, and reliable use. ◆ Hydraulic transmission, automatic speed contro...view
- December 28, 2017We delivery XCMG 50t QY50KA truck crane in December. Focus could offer XCMG, zoomlion, shantui and pengpu construction machinery and spare parts in the world. XCMG 50t mobile crane is very popular in the market. We have two models which is QY50B.5 and QY5view
- October 24, 2018MQH37A has a number of advanced core technologies and a number of national patents. It can complete a variety of functions such as container loading and unloading, vehicle-to-vehicle transfer, etc.view
- August 21, 2018Proper Maintenance Method For Pengpu Bulldozer1.Keep the alignment position of the guide wheel of Pengpu bulldozerThe misalignment of guide wheel has serious influence on other parts of walking mechan...view
- October 24, 2018Applicable working conditions: Water conservancy and electric power construction, mining, road construction, airport port construction, urban construction, municipal construction and pipeline laying.view
- January 19, 2019Sidelifter Trailer Productivity Gains Designed for faster, safer and more flexible container handling, STEELBRO Sidelifter Trailers offer productivity gains. Reduce your transport costs, increase your...view