21T Crawler Excavator 1
Crawler Walking Mechanism
The basic structure of the crawler walking mechanism of a single-bucket hydraulic crawler excavator is roughly the same as that of other crawler mechanisms, but it uses two hydraulic motors to drive one crawler independently. Similar to the drive of rotary device, high speed small torque motor or low speed large torque motor can be used. When two hydraulic motors rotate in the same direction, the excavator will drive straight; If only one hydraulic motor is supplied with oil and the other hydraulic motor is stopped, the excavator will turn around the track on the brake side; If the left and right hydraulic motors rotate in reverse, the excavation will be carried out in situ steering.
All parts of the walking mechanism are installed on the integral walking frame. The pressure oil input by the hydraulic pump enters the walking hydraulic motor through the multi-way reversing valve and the central rotary joint. After the motor changes the hydraulic energy into the output torque, it is transmitted to the driving wheel through the gear reducer, and finally the track is wound to realize the walking of the excavator.
Most of the single-bucket hydraulic excavators adopt compound structure crawler and flat crawler --with no obvious spines. Although the adhesion performance is poor, they are firm and durable, and are less destructive to the road, which is suitable for hard rock ground operation, or the operation of frequent turning. The three-track crawler with a large grounding area and a shallow depth of cut into the soil is also used, which is suitable for quarrying operations. After standardization, it is stipulated that the excavator adopts the rolling track plate of light weight, high strength, simple structure and low price. The triangular track plate specially designed for marshland can lower the ground pressure and improve the ability of excavator to pass through the loose soil.
The driving wheels of the single-bucket hydraulic excavator all adopt integral casting, which can mesh correctly with the crawler and drive smoothly. The driving wheel should be located at the rear of the excavator, and the tensioning section of the crawler is short, which can reduce the friction and wear and power loss of the crawler.
Each track is equipped with a tensioning device to adjust the tension of the track to reduce vibration noise, friction wear and power loss. At present, the single-bucket hydraulic excavators all adopt hydraulic tensioning structure. Its hydraulic cylinder sets and the buffer spring interior reduces the structure size.
- August 21, 2018Applications Of Cummins Engine1.Mining industryThe Cummins engine can satisfy the power demand from small construction machinery to large equipment to the largest extent, providing ideal power for exc...view
- August 21, 2018A diesel engine is an engine that burns diesel to obtain energy release. It was invented in 1892 by the German inventor Rudolf Diesel.To commemorate the inventor, diesel is represented by his surname ...view
- May 25, 2018Our 24 hours hot-line for sales and after service 008615862203425
- January 19, 2019MQH37A Side CraneMQH37A side crane has many advanced core technologies and many national patents. It has the characteristics of large lifting capacity, long operating range, wide application range, go...view
- January 19, 2019XCMG QUY100 Crawler Crane Helps Construction of Supporting Facilities for Qatar World CupQUY100 full hydraulic crawler crane is a large crane developed after the successful development of QUY150. The ...view
- December 28, 2017his week, we sold one unit GR215 moter grader to our old customer in Algeria.The main configuration of GR215:1.Engine：Shangchai 190hp2.Moldboard width:& height: 3965&610mm3.Hangzhou transmission(Z...view