XD143 Vibration Roller
is an asphalt compacting machinery product independently developed by XCMG Road Machinery Division, which has accumulated many years of research and development experience in compacting machinery. This product is specially designed for compacting asphalt pavement. It can compact pavement with different materials and thickness. It is especially suitable for pavement compaction of road, parking lot, airport and other large-scale projects. It can also be used for compacting roadbed and sub-base materials, and has a wide range of applications.
The front and rear frames adopt the current mainstream frameless structure, which enlarges the vehicle approach angle and departure angle. This effectively improves the compaction performance of the whole machine, adopts independent articulated steering structure, and realizes modular installation of the whole machine.
1) Vibrating wheels adopt traditional cylinder four-support structure with long service life.
2) The power system standard is equipped with the BF4M2012-13T3R/6 engine of Dowitz Company, whose rated power is 98 kW.
3) It adopts full hydraulic transmission and full electro-hydraulic control technology, all of which are controlled by electrical switches, besides the reversing handle and engine throttle, which makes the operation very simple.
4) The engine system can be easily maintained after the new hood is turned on both sides.
5) Standardized cab with wide vision.
6) Imported pumps, pipe filters, water solenoid valves, joints and nozzles are used in the sprinkler system.
7) Adopting advanced sound insulation and sound absorption technology, there are sound absorption materials at the bottom of cab and side of engine bunker. In addition, the whole engine bunker has been sealed to effectively isolate engine noise and lower cab interior noise.