Jonyang Wheel Excavator 1
With the "new-type urbanization" strategy redefining China's urban construction process, China's construction machinery market demand is quietly changing. Wheel excavators, which are suitable for farmland, community construction, urban pipeline laying and material handling, have attracted more and more attention from the industry and become one of the strategic development products of many leading construction machinery enterprises.
Wheeled excavator is a construction-type excavator with tire walking. It has fast walking speed, can turn the field by itself at a long distance, and can quickly change a variety of working devices. It has the advantages of mobility, flexibility and efficiency to win over customers. At present, the walking speed of overseas wheel excavator is mostly 25-40km/h, while that of domestic production is mostly 20-35km/h, and Some even reach 54km/h. It can be said that although wheel excavators do not occupy the mainstream position in China, their technical level is not backward.
Advantages of the wheel excavator
Advantages: It can turn the field by itself at a long distance; the average speed can reach 40-50km /H; it is mobile and flexible, and can quickly change a variety of working devices; it
does not damage the road surface, and is suitable for hard ground construction.
Compared with crawler hydraulic excavators, the disadvantages are: higher price, low efficiency, poor stability, weak safety, poor thermal resistance of tires, inability to enter mines or muddy areas, and poor climbing ability.
The mainstream of the wheel excavator market is 15-17 tons of products, and small 6-8 tons of products. Wheel excavator is used in city water, municipal, pipeline maintenance engineering, civil engineering, industrial material loading and unloading, tunnel excavation, water conservancy engineering, urban demolition and so on.
The difference between the wheel excavator and crawler excavator
The wheel excavator can not move as fast as the crawler excavator. The former can rotate more with smaller angle. The wheel excavator can only rotate 180 degrees, while the crawler excavator can rotate 360 degrees freely. The wheel excavator can be driven on the road, while the crawler excavator can't, and in this sense the wheel excavator is more convenient. However, the crawler excavator can work on the mountain. Besides, the wheel excavator is not as dynamic and passable as the crawler excavator that can go up the right slope and is not easily confined by mud.
- August 21, 2018Advantages of Cummins engine:1.Fuel-efficientThe advanced design and excellent manufacturing of Cummins makes the fuel consumption much lower than similar products.2.Strong powerThe design of exhaust ...view
- August 21, 2018Proper Maintenance Method For Pengpu Bulldozer1.Keep the alignment position of the guide wheel of Pengpu bulldozerThe misalignment of guide wheel has serious influence on other parts of walking mechan...view
- July 6, 2018Recently, at the request of users, a fully upgraded private customized version of the XCMG LW300K loader was designed successfully and users were “liked”. It is reported that the customer has ordere...view
- January 19, 20191. Mn16 high manganese steel shall be cast and toughened. (at least use Mn13). High manganese steel has a strong processing hardening, such as the surface hardness of 200HB high manganese steel in the...view
- January 19, 2019Performance Characteristics of XCMG Roller XD123 with Double-wheel VibratoryXD123 Vibratory Roller is specially designed for compacting asphalt pavement. It can compact various layers of different mat...view
- August 21, 2018Pengpu bulldozer is a machine consisting of a tractor as the prime mover and an earth-moving machine with a cutting blade. It is used to remove land, road structures or similar work, and is an importa...view