Jonyang Wheel Excavator 1
With the "new-type urbanization" strategy redefining China's urban construction process, China's construction machinery market demand is quietly changing. Wheel excavators, which are suitable for farmland, community construction, urban pipeline laying and material handling, have attracted more and more attention from the industry and become one of the strategic development products of many leading construction machinery enterprises.
Wheeled excavator is a construction-type excavator with tire walking. It has fast walking speed, can turn the field by itself at a long distance, and can quickly change a variety of working devices. It has the advantages of mobility, flexibility and efficiency to win over customers. At present, the walking speed of overseas wheel excavator is mostly 25-40km/h, while that of domestic production is mostly 20-35km/h, and Some even reach 54km/h. It can be said that although wheel excavators do not occupy the mainstream position in China, their technical level is not backward.
Advantages of the wheel excavator
Advantages: It can turn the field by itself at a long distance; the average speed can reach 40-50km /H; it is mobile and flexible, and can quickly change a variety of working devices; it
does not damage the road surface, and is suitable for hard ground construction.
Compared with crawler hydraulic excavators, the disadvantages are: higher price, low efficiency, poor stability, weak safety, poor thermal resistance of tires, inability to enter mines or muddy areas, and poor climbing ability.
The mainstream of the wheel excavator market is 15-17 tons of products, and small 6-8 tons of products. Wheel excavator is used in city water, municipal, pipeline maintenance engineering, civil engineering, industrial material loading and unloading, tunnel excavation, water conservancy engineering, urban demolition and so on.
The difference between the wheel excavator and crawler excavator
The wheel excavator can not move as fast as the crawler excavator. The former can rotate more with smaller angle. The wheel excavator can only rotate 180 degrees, while the crawler excavator can rotate 360 degrees freely. The wheel excavator can be driven on the road, while the crawler excavator can't, and in this sense the wheel excavator is more convenient. However, the crawler excavator can work on the mountain. Besides, the wheel excavator is not as dynamic and passable as the crawler excavator that can go up the right slope and is not easily confined by mud.
- May 25, 2018Our 24 hours hot-line for sales and after service 008615862203425
- August 21, 2018Wheel loader Sdlg has a heavy-duty loading and unloading type of 3200mm long wheelbase energy-saving type loader. With a new appearance, the machine is equipped with a low-speed energy-saving tri-emis...view
- August 21, 2018Forklift Loader PartsThere are many parts for loaders. All kinds of components and loss parts belong to loader parts, such as combination instrument, loader front, loader seat, water ring, loader acce...view
- January 19, 20191. High Reliability of H Series Loader XG955H1). The application of detachable sealing ring, dust-proof and waterproof, is easy to maintain and durable;2). Strengthened brake pliers, shorter and safer...view
- August 21, 2018A diesel engine is an engine that burns diesel to obtain energy release. It was invented in 1892 by the German inventor Rudolf Diesel.To commemorate the inventor, diesel is represented by his surname ...view
- August 21, 2018Precautions for purchasing wheel loader tiresUnder the specific conditions of use, it should have better comprehensive performance and higher service life.The wheel tread pattern of wheel loaders shou...view