Shantui Bulldozer Spare Parts 1
Bulldozers are often used in engineering. How to distinguish the authenticity of bulldozers' spare parts?
The high quality bulldozer parts are the foundation to guarantee the normal operation of construction machinery equipment, but because of the need of machinery maintenance and the drive of interests, there are various kinds of uneven quality imported construction machinery parts in the market.
At present, the imported bulldozer parts on the market mainly include the pure parts of the whole machine factory and the high-quality components of the professional supporting factory, which are equipped with exquisite pure parts packaging. However, some of them are the parts of non-original machine factories which are imported through transshipment from South Korea, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan and other Asian countries and regions. Some parts are copied by some informal factories or even private workshops in China, but printed on the packaging of imported pure parts or professional factories, which are sold as imported pure parts. These parts are collectively referred to as defective products. Although they can be used, they are far from the quality requirements of original pure parts. In particular, imitation parts produced by informal manufacturers cannot meet the quality requirements of pure parts and professional products in terms of materials, processes, functions, etc., and have an impact on the normal use and maintenance of mechanical vehicles. Therefore, it is necessary for the operating and using units to identify imported mechanical parts.
Imported mechanical parts can be identified from many aspects, mainly from the packaging, intrinsic quality, product prices and purchase channels. Outer packaging identification is an important procedure for verifying the authenticity of imported parts. The packaging of pure parts and accessories of foreign professional supporting factories is exquisitely made, and the colors, patterns and styles have certain rules, which are generally difficult to imitate. Imitation packaging is rough and easier to distinguish. However, some imitations rely on modern and advanced printing technology to make the packaging of parts very realistic. If it is not carefully identified, it is difficult to distinguish. Imported machinery parts generally have outer packaging and inner packaging, and are packaged with packaging cases and boxes; the inner packing is usually marked wrapping paper and plastic bags or paper bags.
- August 21, 2018Technical features of C6121 engine1.Strong powerC6121 engine torque reserve can reach 1.2-1.4 to adapt to all kinds of operating conditions. This makes the engine of supporting engineering machinery r...view
- December 28, 2017This weekend, we sold one Bucket and bucket parts for Komatsu PC220-7 excavator to Oman Clients.Because we are 7 years supplier of machinery and spare parts,we have the brother factory of all kinds sp...view
- August 21, 2018With the "new-type urbanization" strategy redefining China's urban construction process, China's construction machinery market demand is quietly changing. Wheel excavators, which are suitable for farm...view
- August 21, 2018Precautions for purchasing wheel loader tiresUnder the specific conditions of use, it should have better comprehensive performance and higher service life.The wheel tread pattern of wheel loaders shou...view
- July 6, 2018Recently, at the request of users, a fully upgraded private customized version of the XCMG LW300K loader was designed successfully and users were “liked”. It is reported that the customer has ordere...view
- July 6, 2018Shantui Group always adheres to technological innovation and management innovation. While continuously introducing excellent host products, it also strengthens its innovative advantages in the field o...view