Shantui Bulldozer Spare Parts 1
Bulldozers are often used in engineering. How to distinguish the authenticity of bulldozers' spare parts?
The high quality bulldozer parts are the foundation to guarantee the normal operation of construction machinery equipment, but because of the need of machinery maintenance and the drive of interests, there are various kinds of uneven quality imported construction machinery parts in the market.
At present, the imported bulldozer parts on the market mainly include the pure parts of the whole machine factory and the high-quality components of the professional supporting factory, which are equipped with exquisite pure parts packaging. However, some of them are the parts of non-original machine factories which are imported through transshipment from South Korea, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan and other Asian countries and regions. Some parts are copied by some informal factories or even private workshops in China, but printed on the packaging of imported pure parts or professional factories, which are sold as imported pure parts. These parts are collectively referred to as defective products. Although they can be used, they are far from the quality requirements of original pure parts. In particular, imitation parts produced by informal manufacturers cannot meet the quality requirements of pure parts and professional products in terms of materials, processes, functions, etc., and have an impact on the normal use and maintenance of mechanical vehicles. Therefore, it is necessary for the operating and using units to identify imported mechanical parts.
Imported mechanical parts can be identified from many aspects, mainly from the packaging, intrinsic quality, product prices and purchase channels. Outer packaging identification is an important procedure for verifying the authenticity of imported parts. The packaging of pure parts and accessories of foreign professional supporting factories is exquisitely made, and the colors, patterns and styles have certain rules, which are generally difficult to imitate. Imitation packaging is rough and easier to distinguish. However, some imitations rely on modern and advanced printing technology to make the packaging of parts very realistic. If it is not carefully identified, it is difficult to distinguish. Imported machinery parts generally have outer packaging and inner packaging, and are packaged with packaging cases and boxes; the inner packing is usually marked wrapping paper and plastic bags or paper bags.
- October 24, 2018Applicable working conditions: Water conservancy and electric power construction, mining, road construction, airport port construction, urban construction, municipal construction and pipeline laying.view
- January 19, 2019XCMG QUY100 Crawler Crane Helps Construction of Supporting Facilities for Qatar World CupQUY100 full hydraulic crawler crane is a large crane developed after the successful development of QUY150. The ...view
- August 21, 2018Precautions for purchasing wheel loader tiresHow to properly purchase wheel loader tires? The country has special standards that stipulate the specifications and scope of use of construction machinery...view
- July 6, 2018Recently, at the request of users, a fully upgraded private customized version of the XCMG LW300K loader was designed successfully and users were “liked”. It is reported that the customer has ordere...view
- January 19, 2019In the process of using XCMG roller, there may be the problem of parts damage. And the quality of shock absorber operation, directly affect the service life of other accessories. In order to avoid th...view
- July 6, 2018Performance characteristics of HBXG bulldozer SR055The SR055 HBXG bulldozer, a small hydraulic excavator, uses an advanced pump flow hydraulic system that is independent of load-sensing pressure, and ...view