Shantui Bulldozer Spare Parts 1
Bulldozers are often used in engineering. How to distinguish the authenticity of bulldozers' spare parts?
The high quality bulldozer parts are the foundation to guarantee the normal operation of construction machinery equipment, but because of the need of machinery maintenance and the drive of interests, there are various kinds of uneven quality imported construction machinery parts in the market.
At present, the imported bulldozer parts on the market mainly include the pure parts of the whole machine factory and the high-quality components of the professional supporting factory, which are equipped with exquisite pure parts packaging. However, some of them are the parts of non-original machine factories which are imported through transshipment from South Korea, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan and other Asian countries and regions. Some parts are copied by some informal factories or even private workshops in China, but printed on the packaging of imported pure parts or professional factories, which are sold as imported pure parts. These parts are collectively referred to as defective products. Although they can be used, they are far from the quality requirements of original pure parts. In particular, imitation parts produced by informal manufacturers cannot meet the quality requirements of pure parts and professional products in terms of materials, processes, functions, etc., and have an impact on the normal use and maintenance of mechanical vehicles. Therefore, it is necessary for the operating and using units to identify imported mechanical parts.
Imported mechanical parts can be identified from many aspects, mainly from the packaging, intrinsic quality, product prices and purchase channels. Outer packaging identification is an important procedure for verifying the authenticity of imported parts. The packaging of pure parts and accessories of foreign professional supporting factories is exquisitely made, and the colors, patterns and styles have certain rules, which are generally difficult to imitate. Imitation packaging is rough and easier to distinguish. However, some imitations rely on modern and advanced printing technology to make the packaging of parts very realistic. If it is not carefully identified, it is difficult to distinguish. Imported machinery parts generally have outer packaging and inner packaging, and are packaged with packaging cases and boxes; the inner packing is usually marked wrapping paper and plastic bags or paper bags.
- August 21, 2018Precautions for purchasing wheel loader tiresUnder the specific conditions of use, it should have better comprehensive performance and higher service life.The wheel tread pattern of wheel loaders shou...view
- December 28, 2017The XCMG wheel loader LW600FN is equipped with engine SC11CB240.1G2B1, which meets national Emission Standard II, is turbocharged with electric start and flameout, provides high torque coefficient and...view
- August 21, 2018Forklift Loader PartsThere are many parts for loaders. All kinds of components and loss parts belong to loader parts, such as combination instrument, loader front, loader seat, water ring, loader acce...view
- July 6, 2018Shandong Lingong is a world-renowned manufacturer and service provider of loaders, excavators, road rollers, graders, backhoe loaders and related accessories. It has operations in more than 60 countri...view
- January 19, 2019XCMG QUY100 Crawler Crane Helps Construction of Supporting Facilities for Qatar World CupQUY100 full hydraulic crawler crane is a large crane developed after the successful development of QUY150. The ...view
- October 24, 2018In order to meet the market demand of Chinese construction machinery users, Zhanyang Heavy Industry has launched a new heavyweight new product, the JY621E crawler excavator, which can provide powerful performance in a variety of applications, combining thview