Weichai Parts 2
A diesel engine is an engine that burns diesel to obtain energy release. It was invented in 1892 by the German inventor Rudolf Diesel.To commemorate the inventor, diesel is represented by his surname Diesel, which is also known as the Diesel engine.
Advantages and disadvantages of Diesel engine
Advantages: large torque and good economic performance. Each working cycle of a diesel engine also undergoes four stages of intake, compression, work, and exhaust. However, since the fuel used in diesel engines is diesel, its viscosity is larger than that of gasoline, it is not easy to evaporate, and its auto-ignition temperature is lower than that of gasoline. Therefore, the formation and ignition method of combustible mixture are different from those of gasoline engines. The main difference is that the mixture in the cylinders of diesel engines is compression-ignited rather than ignited. When the diesel engine is working, the air enters the cylinder. When the air in the cylinder is compressed to the end point, the temperature can reach 500-700 ℃ and the pressure can reach 40-50 atmospheres. When the piston approaches the top dead center, the high pressure pump on the engine injects diesel into the cylinder at high pressure. The diesel fuel forms fine oil particles, which are mixed with high pressure and high temperature air. The diesel mixture gas burns on its own, violently expands, generates explosive power, and pushes the piston down to do work. At this time, the temperature can reach 1900-2000 ℃, the pressure can reach 60-100 atmospheres, and the generated torque is very large. Therefore, diesel engines are widely used in large diesel vehicles.
Disadvantages: Due to the high working pressure, the relevant parts are required to have high structural strength and rigidity, so the diesel engine is relatively bulky; the fuel injection pump and nozzle of the diesel engine have high manufacturing precision requirements, so the cost is high; in addition, the diesel engine is rough and has high vibration and noise; diesel is not easy to evaporate, and it is difficult to start when it is cold in winter.
- August 21, 2018Proper Maintenance Method For Pengpu Bulldozer1.Keep the alignment position of the guide wheel of Pengpu bulldozerThe misalignment of guide wheel has serious influence on other parts of walking mechan...view
- January 19, 2019XD143 Vibration Roller is an asphalt compacting machinery product independently developed by XCMG Road Machinery Division, which has accumulated many years of research and development experience in co...view
- August 21, 2018Crawler Walking MechanismThe basic structure of the crawler walking mechanism of a single-bucket hydraulic crawler excavator is roughly the same as that of other crawler mechanisms, but it uses two hy...view
- January 19, 2019XCMG XD143 Double-wheel RollerXD143 vibratory roller is a new generation of high-end full hydraulic double steel wheel product launched by XCMG with years of experience in the R&D and manufacturin...view
- August 21, 2018The C6121 engine is manufactured under the Caterpillar license 3306B.The 3306B engine is a multi-purpose medium-power heavy-duty engine based on construction machinery. It is widely used in constructi...view
- January 19, 2019Zoomlion ZCC550H is a crawler crane specially developed by the Indonesian and Chinese teams for the Indonesian market. It is not only superior in performance, but also tailored to the local market dem...view