Weichai Parts 2
A diesel engine is an engine that burns diesel to obtain energy release. It was invented in 1892 by the German inventor Rudolf Diesel.To commemorate the inventor, diesel is represented by his surname Diesel, which is also known as the Diesel engine.
Advantages and disadvantages of Diesel engine
Advantages: large torque and good economic performance. Each working cycle of a diesel engine also undergoes four stages of intake, compression, work, and exhaust. However, since the fuel used in diesel engines is diesel, its viscosity is larger than that of gasoline, it is not easy to evaporate, and its auto-ignition temperature is lower than that of gasoline. Therefore, the formation and ignition method of combustible mixture are different from those of gasoline engines. The main difference is that the mixture in the cylinders of diesel engines is compression-ignited rather than ignited. When the diesel engine is working, the air enters the cylinder. When the air in the cylinder is compressed to the end point, the temperature can reach 500-700 ℃ and the pressure can reach 40-50 atmospheres. When the piston approaches the top dead center, the high pressure pump on the engine injects diesel into the cylinder at high pressure. The diesel fuel forms fine oil particles, which are mixed with high pressure and high temperature air. The diesel mixture gas burns on its own, violently expands, generates explosive power, and pushes the piston down to do work. At this time, the temperature can reach 1900-2000 ℃, the pressure can reach 60-100 atmospheres, and the generated torque is very large. Therefore, diesel engines are widely used in large diesel vehicles.
Disadvantages: Due to the high working pressure, the relevant parts are required to have high structural strength and rigidity, so the diesel engine is relatively bulky; the fuel injection pump and nozzle of the diesel engine have high manufacturing precision requirements, so the cost is high; in addition, the diesel engine is rough and has high vibration and noise; diesel is not easy to evaporate, and it is difficult to start when it is cold in winter.
- August 21, 2018Precautions for purchasing wheel loader tiresUnder the specific conditions of use, it should have better comprehensive performance and higher service life.The wheel tread pattern of wheel loaders shou...view
- August 21, 2018With the "new-type urbanization" strategy redefining China's urban construction process, China's construction machinery market demand is quietly changing. Wheel excavators, which are suitable for farm...view
- January 19, 2019MQH37A Side CraneMQH37A side crane has many advanced core technologies and many national patents. It has the characteristics of large lifting capacity, long operating range, wide application range, go...view
- August 21, 2018Bulldozer is one of the most representative machines in the transportation of earth and soil. It is widely used in the foundation construction of earth and stone, which can save a lot of manpower and ...view
- January 19, 2019Sidelifter Trailer Productivity Gains Designed for faster, safer and more flexible container handling, STEELBRO Sidelifter Trailers offer productivity gains. Reduce your transport costs, increase your...view
- August 21, 2018Pengpu bulldozer is a machine consisting of a tractor as the prime mover and an earth-moving machine with a cutting blade. It is used to remove land, road structures or similar work, and is an importa...view