Weichai Parts 2
A diesel engine is an engine that burns diesel to obtain energy release. It was invented in 1892 by the German inventor Rudolf Diesel.To commemorate the inventor, diesel is represented by his surname Diesel, which is also known as the Diesel engine.
Advantages and disadvantages of Diesel engine
Advantages: large torque and good economic performance. Each working cycle of a diesel engine also undergoes four stages of intake, compression, work, and exhaust. However, since the fuel used in diesel engines is diesel, its viscosity is larger than that of gasoline, it is not easy to evaporate, and its auto-ignition temperature is lower than that of gasoline. Therefore, the formation and ignition method of combustible mixture are different from those of gasoline engines. The main difference is that the mixture in the cylinders of diesel engines is compression-ignited rather than ignited. When the diesel engine is working, the air enters the cylinder. When the air in the cylinder is compressed to the end point, the temperature can reach 500-700 ℃ and the pressure can reach 40-50 atmospheres. When the piston approaches the top dead center, the high pressure pump on the engine injects diesel into the cylinder at high pressure. The diesel fuel forms fine oil particles, which are mixed with high pressure and high temperature air. The diesel mixture gas burns on its own, violently expands, generates explosive power, and pushes the piston down to do work. At this time, the temperature can reach 1900-2000 ℃, the pressure can reach 60-100 atmospheres, and the generated torque is very large. Therefore, diesel engines are widely used in large diesel vehicles.
Disadvantages: Due to the high working pressure, the relevant parts are required to have high structural strength and rigidity, so the diesel engine is relatively bulky; the fuel injection pump and nozzle of the diesel engine have high manufacturing precision requirements, so the cost is high; in addition, the diesel engine is rough and has high vibration and noise; diesel is not easy to evaporate, and it is difficult to start when it is cold in winter.
- August 21, 2018Technical features of C6121 engine1.Strong powerC6121 engine torque reserve can reach 1.2-1.4 to adapt to all kinds of operating conditions. This makes the engine of supporting engineering machinery r...view
- August 21, 2018Bulldozers are often used in engineering. How to distinguish the authenticity of bulldozers' spare parts?The high quality bulldozer parts are the foundation to guarantee the normal operation of constr...view
- August 21, 2018Precautions for purchasing wheel loader tiresHow to properly purchase wheel loader tires? The country has special standards that stipulate the specifications and scope of use of construction machinery...view
- January 19, 2019Zoomlion ZCC550H is a crawler crane specially developed by the Indonesian and Chinese teams for the Indonesian market. It is not only superior in performance, but also tailored to the local market dem...view
- December 28, 2017The XCMG wheel loader LW600FN is equipped with engine SC11CB240.1G2B1, which meets national Emission Standard II, is turbocharged with electric start and flameout, provides high torque coefficient and...view
- July 6, 2018Performance characteristics of HBXG bulldozer SR055The SR055 HBXG bulldozer, a small hydraulic excavator, uses an advanced pump flow hydraulic system that is independent of load-sensing pressure, and ...view